Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you all had an amazing time stuffing your faces with food spending time with family and generally having an awesome time. I have some amazing wedding planning tips, styled shoot images from Bryngarw House and a limited amount of special New Years Packages which are £200 off when booked in January.
In today’s this post:
I’m offering £200 off wedding photography and videography packages booked in January, my little gift to you to kickstart 2018!
- I have 9 Awesome Wedding Planning Tips on the Wedding Dress, Bridal Make up, Finding your perfect Wedding Venues.
- Bryngarw House Styled Shoot with some hot 2018 make up looks with Minxies Award Winning Bridal make up.
- Wedding Dress inspiration from Perfection Bridal Cardiff
Last year was a huge one for Becky and I, with getting married, getting our first house and starting my MA in documentary photography at Falmouth University with a part scholarship thankfully. I'm all energised and ready to take on 2018 with lots of amazing couples booked and my first destination wedding too! To say I was busy last year was an understatement! To kick off 2018 and to say thank you to everyone for making 2017 as great as it was, I am offering £200 of packages booked in January. I’ve met lots of engaged couples through Facebook and Instagram that are friends and family of couples I shot weddings for last year and I thought it would be a nice gift. It's limited and won't last long, so don't miss out. All you need to do is drop me a quick message here with your wedding date and some contact details so I can send you a message to have a chat.
Bryngarw House Styled Shoot
I was lucky enough to hang out with Minxies award winning bridal make up & Perfection Bridal Cardiff at Bryngarw House. We got creative and shot some photos that show case all of the talent and skills of Jodie's’ make up team and Perfections amazing Wedding Dress range. So if you need bridal make up and wedding dress inspiration look no further we have some of the best 2018 looks right here.
What are styled shoots?
Styled shoots are a great way for suppliers to get together, get creative and shoot simple photos that show off everybody’s creativity and talent. I had a great time shooting all the models, I was blown away by Jodie’s team with their amazing make up talent. There was a massive selection of dresses, different styles and fits so it’s a good selection to get some ideas if you’re starting from scratch.
The team at Bryngarw House were fantastic as always, I’ve been lucky enough to shoot a few weddings there now and it really is a beautiful wedding venue. If you’ve got guests coming from a few different places it's really convenient to get to, as it situated near Bridgend, so you have the M4 from west Wales with Swansea and then also if anyone is coming from Bristol, Newport or Cardiff the M4 takes you really, really close with just a few little roads to take when you get off the M4.
Bryngarw is also a great wedding venue because everything is altogether. It’s really easy and convenient to have both bride and groom’s parties be able to get ready there, have the ceremony in their beautiful open and light ceremony room, enjoy all the grounds for mingling and hanging out with guests and then having your evening entertainment in the same place. It takes all the stress and hassle out of getting places and transport, you can really just concentrate on partying, celebrating and getting hitched.
9 Awesome Wedding Planning tips on the Wedding Dress Bridal Make up and Wedding Venues
3 Reasons Why a Make Up Trial Is Important
- The most important reason - so you know exactly the look you will be having on the day
- Secondly, to make sure you don't have any reactions or irritations
- You get to know your Make Up Artist / Hairstylist, who you will be spending your wedding morning with, one of the most special days of your life
Thanks to Jodie from Minxies award winning bridal make up
3 tips for choosing the wedding dress
- Looking for a wedding dress is a once in a lifetime experience but with so may dresses to choose from on it can be overwhelming. Here are a few tips to help you find your perfect dress.
- Allow enough time for your search- designer dresses should be ordered at least 9-12 months in advance of your wedding to allow time for delivery and possible alterations.
- Consider your entourage - although it can be tempting to invite lots of people to join you at your bridal appointment, try to limit it to those who understand your style and who will be honest and have your best interests at heart. Keep an open mind - try to envision your style or how you would like your dress to flatter you. Keeping an open mind, trusting your Bridal Consultant will ensure that you work together to try all options available to you and help you find "the one".
Thanks to Suzanne from Perfection Bridal Cardiff.
3 Tips for finding your perfect venue
- Style of Venue. Try to narrow down your search to include a country manor house, barn, hotel and castle. Visit one of each, you will find the moment you walk into a venue, you will just 'know' it is the one, just like when you are looking to buy your first home.
- Keep it simple. Look for a venue that offer all inclusive packages like we do, this keeps things simple, stress free, and is a better way to manage your budget. At Bryngarw House, we offer all inclusive packages to include everything you need for your special day, except your registrar and your personal touches. Once you have booked the venue, you will then know exactly what else you need to add on.
- Make a check list. So you have your venue, you have your registrar/church booked and you have your ceremony time secured. This means you have yourself a wedding! You then need to start ticking off all other finishing touches, like your photographer, outfits, flowers, band/DJ, cake. It really can be this simple, and the reason we don't include extras such as centrepieces or a band or DJ is because at Bryngarw House you have the flexibility to add as much or as little of your own personal touches as you like!
Thanks to Bliss Kelsall, Wedding and Events Executive at Bryngarw House
Dress by Perfection Bridal Cardiff
Hair and Make Up by Minxes
Venue Bryngarw House